The Year in Review

This year I wrote 28 blog posts, including this one. I worked super hard, and I believe my writing shows it. I have grown as a writer by using more vivid verbs and adjectives to help the reader picture my story. Furthermore, writing once a week helped me practice and become a more fluent and complex writer. Lastly, choosing topics that I am interested in makes it easier to write and I find that writing about a topic I am passionate about makes me put more effort into my work.

My top three blog posts are the Skinny Pig post, my review on the novel, Everything Everything, and my trip to Hawaii post. What I love about the Skinny Pig and the review of Everything Everything is that they are both informational and have a lot of detail. They both also pique the reader’s interest and hopefully inspire them to learn more. My trip to Hawaii post contains vivid descriptions of the adventures I had and it might make my readers want to visit the Island themselves.

In 2019, I would like to write more posts about family adventures, animals, and art. Thank you, readers, for the wonderful and supportive comments. I look forward to seeing more questions and comments on the blog next year.  

One thought on “The Year in Review